We’re here to
help you in your journey.
Our services are delivered through an exclusive partnership with
Cleveland Clinic Children’s Center for Autism.
Learn about our:
Center-based ABA Therapy Services or
through our West Chester, Pennsylvania location.
Our centers offer a structured, fun and productive environment for comprehensive autism treatment.
Our Center-Based Therapy Services
The home can be an unpredictable environment, full of distractions that make it challenging to deliver ABA treatment to children who require comprehensive ABA therapy. Our treatment center in Princeton Junction, New Jersey is conducive to targeting goals and teaching skills without distraction.
- Safe and predictable environment
- Ideal for children requiring 25-40 hours/week of treatment
- Staffed with BCBAs, RBTs and ABA specialists
Our Program Goals for Your Child
Center-based ABA therapy is designed to teach skills in a controlled environment and then transfer those skills into other settings.
Our highly skilled, dedicated and compassionate team works with children to fill the gaps of their deficits and prepare them to be more independent as they grow older.
- Increase language and communication skills
- Teach socially significant skills
- Establish foundation learning skills
- Decrease behaviors of concern