Hello KFS ABA Family Members,
Given the concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re working closely with public health authorities to provide the most up-to-date guidance on how to protect yourself and others. We are committed to keeping everyone safe as the situation evolves.
In the wake of the 2019 novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, Kaleidoscope ABA wants to assure you of its continued commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. Below find information related to measures we are taking to protect our employees, the children we are treating and their families from the spread of COVID-19.
Please review the information below and check back frequently for updates:
Online Resources for Families:
- Read the latest information from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Current CDC guidance on best practices for protecting yourself and your household during this pandemic.
- Helping children to use a mask.
- Proper hand washing demonstration flyer for children.
- Teach children to use a tissue demonstration flyer.